Show your account details.
/msg Q WHOAMI
If authed, Q will respond with your account details:
- User ID - The account's unique user ID.
- User flags - The user flags set by the USERFLAGS command.
- Account users - The users' nicks currently authed to the account.
- User created - The date and time the account was created. This is shown only for accounts created after March 2008, after the new Q has been rolled out.
- Last auth - The last date and time a user authed to the account.
- Last user@host - The ident and host\ip address of the user last authed to the account.
- Email address - The email address set on the account (other users can't see this address).
- Email last set - The last time the email address was set using the EMAIL command.
- Pass last set - The last time the password was set using the NEWPASS command.
- All the channels the account is known at and the flags on each channel.
The WHOAMI command can be used to verify that you are currently authed to an account and which account it is.
To use the WHOAMI command you must be authed to an account.
This will return the WHOAMI info:
`/msg Q WHOAMI`
Other help articles under Q Commands