My Q account is suspended!
To get your account suspended requires a serious breach of our rules (also type /motd on IRC). There are two types of suspend, temporary and permanent.
To tell which you have is easy, if, when you try to auth, you see a duration/expiry time given - this is the date when your account suspension will be lifted and you can AUTH to it again. If there is nor duration or expiry time given then the suspend is permanent and you WILL need to create another account using the HELLO command.
We will NOT remove your Q account suspension manually, so do not ask.
Other help articles under Q
- Can I move Q to another channel?
- How do I remove Q from a channel?
- How do I request Q?
- How to register an account with Q?
- Managing your Q account.
- My Q account has been compromised and accessed! What do I do?
- My Q account is suspended!
- Q has left my channel, why?
- Setting the contact e-mail address.
- Why don't you make Q accounts more secure?