How do I get a trust for my School/University/ISP?
If you share your internet connection with a lot of other people at the same school or university or ISP or similar arrangement, you must ask the network administrator to contact us for a trust. We do not give trusts to individual users of a shared internet connection.
For example, if you are at a school, you must get the school's network administrator to request a trust for the school - we will not accept or give trusts for students.
If your ISP only provides one IP address for all it's customer's, then you must ask the ISP to request a trust.
Other help articles under Trusts
- Why am I being disconnected for exceeding my connection limit?
- Generic Hostnames
- How do I get a trust?
- How do I get a trust for my School/University/ISP?
- IDENT and Trusts
- I have a dynamic ADSL connection - can I get a trust?
- I have a trust but I keep getting glined for clones! What's wrong?
- I have a trust. How can I modify it?
- I'm at school and we keep getting banned! What do we do?
- Trust rules
- What is a trust?