I have a dynamic ADSL connection - can I get a trust?
No. We don't provide trusts to hostnames or IP addresses that are not static (ie unchanging). Even if you have had the same hostname or IP address for several months, if it is not guaranteed to be unchanging, then we will not provide a trust.
Other help articles under Trusts
- Why am I being disconnected for exceeding my connection limit?
- Generic Hostnames
- How do I get a trust?
- How do I get a trust for my School/University/ISP?
- IDENT and Trusts
- I have a dynamic ADSL connection - can I get a trust?
- I have a trust but I keep getting glined for clones! What's wrong?
- I have a trust. How can I modify it?
- I'm at school and we keep getting banned! What do we do?
- Trust rules
- What is a trust?