I have a trust. How can I modify it?
If you already have a trust and wish to change its settings, please join #help. The settings that may be modified are: expiry date, amount of allowed connections and IP addresses. Please note that any modification requests will result in a QuakeNet operator checking the trust usage to ensure that the trust is complying with QuakeNet rules.
Other help articles under Trusts
- Why am I being disconnected for exceeding my connection limit?
- Generic Hostnames
- How do I get a trust?
- How do I get a trust for my School/University/ISP?
- IDENT and Trusts
- I have a dynamic ADSL connection - can I get a trust?
- I have a trust but I keep getting glined for clones! What's wrong?
- I have a trust. How can I modify it?
- I'm at school and we keep getting banned! What do we do?
- Trust rules
- What is a trust?