European Speedrunner Assembly Summer 2019
The European Speedrunner Assembly (summer edition) will run from the 20th of July to the 28th of July. ESA is a series of charity fundraising marathons revolving around speedrunning! For one whole week 400 gamers gather together to present world-class ...Read the rest 0 comments
Gotta go fast! Games Done Quick is a charity fundraising organization that raises money for charity via speedrunning. Volunteers play games at incredible speed ("Speedrunning") for entertainment. The event is streamed live online, non-stop, and all donations go directly to ...Read the rest 1 comments
European Speedrunner Assembly Winter 2019
The European Speedrunner Assembly (winter edition) will run from the 16th of February to the 24th of February. ESA is a series of charity fundraising marathons revolving around speedrunning! For one whole week 400 gamers gather together to present world-class ...Read the rest 0 comments
Asuka 1.2.1 Released
Asuka 1.2.1, the next version of the QuakeNet IRCd, was officially released this evening; consisting of a series of patches to Undernet's IRCd (ircu v2.10.11.07). A range of new features are added in this patch (all existing Asuka features remain):
- CIDR channel bans.
- All newly created channels will have channel modes +ntCN set automatically.
- User mode +R now blocks invites.
- Channel mode +c blocks all control characters.
- Users connecting to the IRC server will have user mode +i applied automatically.
- Channel services will always display a PART message (even with channel mode +u set).
- G-Line reason will be displayed when attempting to join a G-Lined channel.
- USERIP will return 127.0.0.1 (as will WHOX) for all users other than you.
Servers will be gradually upgraded over the next two weeks, before the whole network is fully updated. The latest Asuka package is available from the Development Team website.