Quiz about QuakeNet
Quiz with theme: QuakeNet
Last night, sunday the 23rd, we had a quiz for our users with the theme QuakeNet, with most questions being about the earlier days.
Here you can see the questions we asked and the answers (the answers are at the bottom of this post, in case you want to take a shot).
Even though we had a small mishap which caused the quiz to abruptly end after question #9 (out of 10), it was still fun to see what our users knew about QuakeNet.
Questions (answers at the bottom)
- One of the founders of QuakeNet shares the same nickname as a famous, cartoon, cat - what is it?
- What is the nickname of the other founder?
- What service was/is known as "The lean, mean opping machine"?
- Before the "new Q" launched it was online (during the testing phase) using another nickname - what was it?
- What gender, according to CTCP, is Q?
- What company recently partnered up with QuakeNet and provides an IRC server?
- What channel has the biggest user count right now?
- How many client servers does QuakeNet have?
- What is the lowest (non staff) user ID in Q?
Congratulations to the winners; stm, jal and Blouson who each had 3 correct answers.
Thanks to everyone who participated and we hope to see you for our next quiz in #qnet.quiz
(These lines were left blank intentionally to create some space down to the answers)