GitHub to IRC Notification Service
Hello everyone, especially those using QuakeNet as their projects network! We're pleased to announce the release of a new service, which enables notifications from your GitHub repository to your IRC channel! With this service, you activate your channel in order ...Read the rest 0 comments
Quiz with slogans and catchphrases
Quiz with theme: Slogans and Catchphrases
On saturday, the 29th, we had our second quiz for our users, this time with the theme "Slogans and Catchphrases".
Here you can see the questions we asked and the answers (the answers are at the bottom of this post, in case you want to take a shot).
This time nothing crashed, and we even got a handfull of more players, and we hope to see you next week in #qnet.quiz!
Questions (answers at the bottom)
- What company goes by the slogan "I'm Lovin' It"?
- "Eat my shorts" is often said by a fictional character in Simpsons, what is their full first name?
- If this company made quiz bots, it would probably be the best quiz bots in the world.
- What company wants us to "Think Different"?
- What company lives after the motto "Work hard. Have fun. Make history."?
- From what movie can you hear the line "Say hello to my little friend!"?
- What manservant used the catchphrase "You rang?" when called upon?
- What's the last name of the actor who said "Go ahead, make my day"?
- What fictional character yelled "Run, Forrest, Run!"?
- In a blockbuster from the 80s, one of the main characters have the catchphrase "I'll be back". What model number does the character have?
- [Tiebreaker] How many unopened blu-ray movies does anton have (even though he has no blu-ray player)?
Congratulations to the winner; kampin_bunny (9 correct answers), and the runner-ups mji and Akira who each had 5 correct answers.
(These lines were left blank intentionally to create some space down to the answers)