New server link
New Server stockholm.se.quakenet.org As of this week we are welcoming a new server to the game, its stockholm.se.quakenet.org kindly hosted by Sunet. While we are getting a new server, we are losing an old one. Since last week portlane.se.quakenet.org has ...Read the rest 0 comments
dreamhack.se delink It's with great sadness that we after almost 10 years of great service have to announce that dreamhack.se.quakenet.org will be delinking later this week. This is due to dreamhack restructuring their online services within Scandinavia. QuakeNet would like ...Read the rest 0 comments
Quiz with slogans and catchphrases
Quiz with theme: Slogans and Catchphrases
On saturday, the 29th, we had our second quiz for our users, this time with the theme "Slogans and Catchphrases".
Here you can see the questions we asked and the answers (the answers are at the bottom of this post, in case you want to take a shot).
This time nothing crashed, and we even got a handfull of more players, and we hope to see you next week in #qnet.quiz!
Questions (answers at the bottom)
- What company goes by the slogan "I'm Lovin' It"?
- "Eat my shorts" is often said by a fictional character in Simpsons, what is their full first name?
- If this company made quiz bots, it would probably be the best quiz bots in the world.
- What company wants us to "Think Different"?
- What company lives after the motto "Work hard. Have fun. Make history."?
- From what movie can you hear the line "Say hello to my little friend!"?
- What manservant used the catchphrase "You rang?" when called upon?
- What's the last name of the actor who said "Go ahead, make my day"?
- What fictional character yelled "Run, Forrest, Run!"?
- In a blockbuster from the 80s, one of the main characters have the catchphrase "I'll be back". What model number does the character have?
- [Tiebreaker] How many unopened blu-ray movies does anton have (even though he has no blu-ray player)?
Congratulations to the winner; kampin_bunny (9 correct answers), and the runner-ups mji and Akira who each had 5 correct answers.
(These lines were left blank intentionally to create some space down to the answers)