GitHub to IRC Notification Service
Hello everyone, especially those using QuakeNet as their projects network! We're pleased to announce the release of a new service, which enables notifications from your GitHub repository to your IRC channel! With this service, you activate your channel in order ...Read the rest 0 comments
Quiz about Disney Characters
Quiz with theme: Disney Characters
Today, sunday the 20th, we had our fifth installment of quiznight, this time with the theme "Disney Characters".
Here you can see the questions we asked and the answers (the answers are at the bottom of this post, in case you want to take a shot).
We got a handful of new players, and we hope to see you next week in #qnet.quiz!
This theme had 20 questions, and this week we made it really, really hard.
Questions (answers at the bottom)
- This rich duck is most known as the archenemy of Scrooge McDuck?
- Compared to this massive creature, his alter ego is well renowned physicist whos name is?
- If this character would snap his fingers to a good tune, we'd all be in trouble, who are we talking about?
- The keeper of the Gummi Wisdom and holder of the Gummi Medallion, he is the Magician of the group. What's his name?
- Handsome with an unattractive personality, this guy will do anything to get the heart of Belle, who is he?
- The name of this famous princess, that was also a secret sexual dream of Ross in Friends. What is her full name?
- Historian and amateur cryptologist Benjamin Gates, looking for big treasures, teams up with this young computer genius. Who?
- The antagonist of the game Fix-It Felix Jr is named what?
- Who is the hammy yet bitter mayor of Wonderland and the leader/captain of the resistance against Iracebeth?
- Nemo is a young clownfish who lives with his father in an anemone in the Great Barrier Reef. What's the fathers name?
- Crazy for fur coats, and willing to go any length to get the hands on the 15 puppies of Pongo, this lady's name is?
- Jafar's plan to become Sultan by marrying Jasmine, the princess of Agrabah, gets to an abrupt ending due to the genie, but what was his pet companions name?
- The biological son of Lucy Watkins and the owner of celebrity dentist practice "Hot Smile" in Miami. What's his name?
- Brother of Orville, this albatross helps Bernard and Bianca, name him?
- King Louie, Bagheera, Baloo and Shere Khan are some of the characters we know from The Jungle Book, but what name had the Elephant?
- Whats the name of the main character of the earlist Disney animated feature film production?
- This big, white, inflatable robot with a carbon fiber skeleton was built to serve as a personal healthcare provider but ended up becoming a superhero. What's his name?
- Donald Duck has three newphews; Huey, Dewey and Louie. But on a few occasions there has been a fourth newphew (by mistake), what was his first name?
- The oversized dwarf thief, living deep underground in the secret civilization of fairies got a name, what is it?
- Add up the years the following movies were released: "Old Yeller", "Bon Voyage!", "The Sword in the Stone" and "DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp".
Congratulations to the winner; olli and defact (3 correct answers).
(These lines were left blank intentionally to create some space down to the answers)
- Flintheart Glomgold
- Bruce Banner
- Zummi Gummi
- Leia Organa
- Riley Poole
- Wreck-It Ralph
- Tarrant Hightopp
- Cruella De Vil
- Theodore Brooks
- Snow White