dreamhack.se delink It's with great sadness that we after almost 10 years of great service have to announce that dreamhack.se.quakenet.org will be delinking later this week. This is due to dreamhack restructuring their online services within Scandinavia. QuakeNet would like ...Read the rest 0 comments
Quiz about World of Warcraft
Quiz with theme: World of Warcraft
As World of Warcraft: Shadowlands is getting closer to release, we thought we'd check to see what our users knew about the MMORPG.
Here you can see the questions we asked and the answers (the answers are at the bottom of this post, in case you want to take a shot).
Questions (answers at the bottom)
- What's the Orc capital city called?
- What's the Dwarf capital city called?
- Daughter of Deathwing, sister of Nefarian and also a Broodmother. What dragon are we thinking about?
- Varian Wrynn was the King of Stormwind and High King of the Grand Alliance. But when he died, his son took over. What's his first name?
- What's the full name of the night elf commonly known as "The Betrayer" and twin brother of Malfurion?
- What does SFK stand for?
- [TRUE/FALSE] Henry Cavill (actor) missed the phone call regarding if he got the role of Superman because he was playing WoW?
- Before he turned into the Lich King, what was his name? (Only first name needed)
- This former city was full of life, until Arthas decided to purge it due to the infection from Mal'Ganis.
- This Frost Wyrm was killed by Neltharion, but was raised from the dead by the Lich King himself.
- The fourth expansion gave us a new Island and a new class, Monks. What was the name of this expansion?
- What expansion gave us the "Cross-Realm Dungeon Finder"?
A) The Burning Crusade
B) Wrath of the Lich King
D) Mists of Pandaria
- Which legendary weapon appeared first?
A) Fangs of the Father
C) Warglaive of Azzinoth
D) Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros
- This large pirate city has a boat connection to ratchet, and are mainly full of goblin NPCs.
- This city was moved, using magic, from Eastern Kingdoms to Northrend and became a sanctuary for Horde and Alliance
- The "Blood Prince Council" consists of the three princes; Valanar, Taldaram and Keleseth. They are a united boss in Icecrown Citadel, but two can also be found in dungeons. Which prince is not a dungeon boss?
- The weapon from the South Park Episode "Make Love, Not Warcraft" is called "Sword of a Thousand Truths" and was added in WoW during WotLK under another name, what?
- In the South Park episode the sword was removed from the game, but it was foretold that "One day players who could wield the sword might reveal themselves". Who, from accounting, foretold this?
- This weapon drops from "Gothik the Harvester" and "Gluth" - in what raid can you find them?
- Ben Schulz played this character, and it got famous after a video of him shouting his player name before rushing into battle, wiping the entire party.
Congratulations to the winner; zNigel` (12 correct answers), and the runner-ups Snoochie (10 correct answers).
Thanks to everyone who participated and we hope to see you for our next quiz in #qnet.quiz
(These lines were left blank intentionally to create some space down to the answers)
- Illidan Stormrage
- Shadowfang Keep
- Mists of Pandaria
- Booty Bay
- Slayer of the Lifeless
- Leeroy Jenkins