Quiz about World War 2
Quiz with theme: Worlf War 2
This quiz was made by stm.
Here you can see the questions we asked and the answers (the answers are at the bottom of this post, in case you want to take a shot).
Questions (answers at the bottom)
- At what month did World War 2 began?
- In to which island landed Germany paratroopers and concluded it's offence at the Balkans 1941?
- What was the encryption device called that Germany used during WW2?
- What was the flagship of the German Navy?
- Which Country did NOT participate in WW2?
- What city is called the reason WW2 began?
- What year did Japan attack China?
- What was United States vassal nation in the pacific?
D) South Korea
- Who commanded the "Ghost Division" During invasion of France at 1940?
A) De Gaulle
- What was main reason Hitler invaded Norway?
A) To secure iron ore transports from Sweden
B) To get oil
C) To get cod
D) To get naval bases for incoming operation to attack United Kingdom
- What was the operation to invade UK called?
C) Sea Lion
D) Pay Day
- Famous picture of american soldiers raising the flag in pacific war was taken in
B) Japanese main islands
D) Iwo Jima
- Name of Italian navys flagship
A) Gaius Julius Caesar
B) Federico Fellini
C) Vittorio Veneto
- What nation allies "betrayed" and left to Hitler's mercy at 1938?
A) Czech Republic
- Who said "Peace in our time"?
- What was Anschluss?
A) Creation of concentration camps
B) Annexation of Austria
C) Annexation of Sudetenland
B) Plan to invade Yugoslavia
- What famous movie depicts a tale of polish spy during WW2?
A) Schindlers list
B) A Bridge too far
C) Where eagles dare
- Who was leader of Luftwaffe?
- Where did Germany get most of it's oil during WW2?
- Why didn't Germany use its huge arsenal of chemical weapons at last moments of the war?
A) German HQ forbade it
B) There were no available airplanes/artillery to distribute it
C) Hitler actually said no
D) Fear of retaliation was too great
Congratulations to the winner; AimHere (16 correct answers), and the runner-ups chof, *WillEyedOney, Ray, Supaplex (15 correct answers each).
Thanks to everyone who participated and we hope to see you for our next quiz in #qnet.quiz
(These lines were left blank intentionally to create some space down to the answers)