dreamhack.se delink It's with great sadness that we after almost 10 years of great service have to announce that dreamhack.se.quakenet.org will be delinking later this week. This is due to dreamhack restructuring their online services within Scandinavia. QuakeNet would like ...Read the rest 0 comments
Quiz about Christmas
Quiz with theme: Christmas
This quiz was made by stm.
Here you can see the questions we asked and the answers (the answers are at the bottom of this post, in case you want to take a shot).
Questions (answers at the bottom)
- Earliest historical reference to christmas?
A) Circa 100 BC
B) 1 AD
C) 450 AD
D) 120 AD
- From what country does christmas tree tradition originate from?
- What colour is NOT associated with christmas?
- Who were against christmas in Colonial America?
D) Native Indians
- Which composer created "Christmas Oratorio"?
- Is there any mention of christmas in Quran?
- When do russians have their christmas?
- When does britons have "boxing day"?
- Famous classical song that is christmas themed?
A) Ode to Joy
C) Du bist die Ruh
- Action movie that took place during christmas?
A) Rambo 2
C) Rocky 4
- Another action movie that took place during christmas?
A) Fast & Furious
B) Die Hard
C) Con Air
- Mr. Hankey the Christmas poo first appeared in South Park?
A) Season 1
B) Season 4
C) Season 3
D) Season 2
- Who taunted Ebenezer Scrooge?
- Country that DOES recognize christmas?
- Country that DOES NOT recognize christmas?
- Where was Santa's Sleigh shot down in South Park?
A) North Korea
- Country where people let themselves be crusified voluntarily at christmas?
- Christmas Islands are near?
C) New Zealand
- Who (in)famous figure recently said "Who gives a f*ck about christmas"?
A) Donald Trump Jr.
B) Melania Trump
C) Eric Trump
D) Donald Trump
- Year when disastrous typhoon hit south-east asia at 26/12?
Congratulations to the winner; Treehouse (14 correct answers), and the runner-ups MrBad (13 correct answers) and chof (12 correct answers).
Thanks to everyone who participated and we hope to see you for our next quiz in #qnet.quiz
(These lines were left blank intentionally to create some space down to the answers)