Quiz about 2020
Quiz with theme: Christmas
2020 has ended, so lets see what everyone knew about events that happend this year!
Here you can see the questions we asked and the answers (the answers are at the bottom of this post, in case you want to take a shot).
Questions (answers at the bottom)
- The year started with bushfires, killing over 500 million animals. What country?
D) New Zealand
- In February, President Trump gets into a trial. What was the trial about?
A) Russia interfering in the election
C) Tax fraud
D) The wall between Mexico and USA
- On March 9th, this european country is one of the first to quarantine an entire country
- Corona spreads like a wild fire, what month did we reach 1 million cases?
- When did we pass 2 million corona cases?
- Beloved actor Fred Willard passed away, whose father did he portrait in Modern Family?
A) Phil Dunphy
B) Luke Dunphy
C) Claire Dunphy
D) Manny Delgado
- This movie won 4 oscars
C) Ford v. Ferrari
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle created headlines by...
A) Refusing to wear masks
B) Quitting the Royal Family
C) Getting a divorce
D) Deciding to adopt
- Donald Trump got beaten in the US Election. How tall was the person who won?
- Joe Biden will be the ... president of the US
- Which rapper ran for president in America?
B) Jay Z
C) Snoop Dog
D) Kanye West
- The summer olympics was supposed to be held in this City?
B) Buenos Aires
- Euro 2020 was to be held in July, but was postponed to 2021, how many cities was gonna host it?
- Which James Bond film was delayed twice in 2020?
A) Living Dead
B) No Time To Die
- Which singer wrote, directed and executive produced Black Is King for Disney +?
A) Britney Spears
B) Mariah Carey
C) Taylor Swift
- Who won the Super Bowl in Miami?
A) Kansas City Chiefs
B) Cleveland Browns
C) Green Bay Packers
D) San Francisco 49ers
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians has come to an end, but how many series of the show have there been?
- In which city was George Floyd killed, sparking worldwide protests against police brutality and racism?
- The Covid-19 vaccine of which pharmaceutical company was the first to be approved by the UK?
B) Johnson & Johnson
D) Astra Zeneca
- An airplane, flying with this airline, carrying 102 passengers deviated from its route to trace a flight path which resembled a scrotum on a flight-tracking app.
A) S7 Airlines
D) Azur Air
Congratulations to the winners; Supaplex and Godin (15 correct answers each), and the runner-ups TheDarkOne (14 correct answers), jal and Treehouse (13 correct answers).
Thanks to everyone who participated and we hope to see you for our next quiz in #qnet.quiz
(These lines were left blank intentionally to create some space down to the answers)