dreamhack.se delink It's with great sadness that we after almost 10 years of great service have to announce that dreamhack.se.quakenet.org will be delinking later this week. This is due to dreamhack restructuring their online services within Scandinavia. QuakeNet would like ...Read the rest 0 comments
Quiz with theme: 20th Quiz
To celebrate the 20th quiz, we took one question from each of the previous and added a tie-breaker.
Here you can see the questions we asked and the answers (the answers are at the bottom of this post, in case you want to take a shot).
Questions (answers at the bottom)
- What was main reason Hitler invaded Norway?
A) To secure iron ore transports from Sweden
B) To get oil
C) To get cod
D) To get naval bases for incoming operation to attack United Kingdom
- Largest dragon in Tolkien universe?
- Which of the following James Bond movies did Sean Connery not star in?
A) For Your Eyes Only
B) Diamonds Are Forever
- Romulans share a genetic ancestry with which other species?
- Where is the only place in Australia where Thanksgiving is celebrated?
A) New South Wales
B) Ashmore and Cartier Islands
C) Norfolk Island
- What sport did the boys from South Park play in the episode The Losing Edge
- Captained by Maradona, Napoli won their first ever Serie A title in 1987. Who finished second that year?
C) Hellas Verona
- From what country does christmas tree tradition originate from?
- Which singer wrote, directed and executive produced Black Is King for Disney +?
A) Britney Spears
B) Taylor Swift
D) Mariah Carey
- One of the founders of QuakeNet shares the same nickname as a famous, cartoon, cat - what is it?
- What manservant used the catchphrase "You rang?" when called upon?
- Counter-Strike: __ Zero?
- [Name The Movie] The presidencies of Kennedy and Johnson, the events of Vietnam, Watergate and other historical events unfold through the perspective of an Alabama man with an IQ of 75, whose only desire is to be reunited with his childhood sweetheart.
- This big, white, inflatable robot with a carbon fiber skeleton was built to serve as a personal healthcare provider but ended up becoming a superhero. What's his name?
- This planet, in our solar system, is tilted sideways.
- Only country that ends its name with a Q?
- Fifa 2001 and Gran turismo 1 for PS1 was known for
A) First games with downloadable content
B) Being top sellers of 2002
C) Using Scratch and sniff discs
D) Winning best game of 2001 Sony Award
- What came first?
A) Windows 3.1 Release
B) First wireless mouse
C) First release of Debian Linux (v0.01)
D) DVD invented
- [World of Warcraft] This large pirate city has a boat connection to ratchet, and are mainly full of goblin NPCs.
- Cubes had the most points of everyone during our quizzes 2020. How many points did he accumulate?
Congratulations to the winner; WillEyedOney (10 correct answers), and the runner-ups [TAA]Cuba (9 correct answers), Salvaje, aMc, Godin and MrBad (7 correct answers each).
Thanks to everyone who participated and we hope to see you for our next quiz in #qnet.quiz
(These lines were left blank intentionally to create some space down to the answers)
- Forrest Gump
- Booty Bay