dreamhack.se delink It's with great sadness that we after almost 10 years of great service have to announce that dreamhack.se.quakenet.org will be delinking later this week. This is due to dreamhack restructuring their online services within Scandinavia. QuakeNet would like ...Read the rest 0 comments
Quiz about Donald J. Trump
Quiz with theme: Donald J. Trump
22nd quiz was made by stm and about Donald J. Trump!
Here you can see the questions we asked and the answers (the answers are at the bottom of this post, in case you want to take a shot).
Questions (answers at the bottom)
- Where was Donald J. Trump born?
A) Long Island, New York City
B) Queens, New York City
C) Brooklyn, New York City
D) Manhattan, New York City
- When was he born?
- How tall is he?
- Teacher that Trump punched while in school?
A) Literary Teacher
B) Math Teacher
C) English Teacher
D) Music Teacher
- Which TV-host said Trump was born in Bronx Zoo after his mother had sex with Orangutan?
A) Jimmy Kimmel
B) Jimmy Fallon
C) Stephen Colbert
D) Bill Maher
- For how many millions Trump sued Bill Maher?
- Whio of the famous actors said he would like to "punch Trump in the face"?
A) Alec Baldwin
B) Jim Carrey
C) Robert de Niro
D) Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Who paid Stormy Daniels on Trump's behalf?
A) Michael Flynn
B) Rudy Giuliani
C) Stephen Miller
D) Michael Cohen
- Who said Steve Bannon tried to give blowjob to himself?
A) Sean Spicer
B) Corey Lewandowski
C) Ben Carson
D) Anthony Scaramucci
- Trump once claimed he knows more about __ than anybody else?
- Trump's least favorite child?
B) Donald Jr.
- Which of of these countries Trump says is part of "shithole countries"?
- Trump familys original last name?
- According to Fact Checkers database, how many lies Trump told while in office?
A) 30 000
B) 35 000
C) 25 000
D) 20 000
- Trump used sharpie to fake?
A) Path of Hurricane
B) Climate Warming
C) Covid-19 Cases
D) Fires of California
- Famous mistake Trump made in Twitter?
- Who in Trump's family died to alcoholism?
- Donald Trump has a list of his enemies, which U.S. president also had one?
A) Ulysses S. Grant
B) George W. Bush
C) Richard Nixon
D) Harry S. Truman
- Trump's favorite movie?
A) The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
B) Citizen Kane
C) Gone with the Wind
- Trump claims this is his favorite book:
A) Art of the Deal
C) Lord of the Rings
D) Old Man and the Sea
Congratulations to the winner; AimHere (14 correct answers), and the runner-ups ollllli (13 correct answers) and S88542 (11 correct answers).
Thanks to everyone who participated and we hope to see you for our next quiz in #qnet.quiz
(These lines were left blank intentionally to create some space down to the answers)