dreamhack.se delink It's with great sadness that we after almost 10 years of great service have to announce that dreamhack.se.quakenet.org will be delinking later this week. This is due to dreamhack restructuring their online services within Scandinavia. QuakeNet would like ...Read the rest 0 comments
Quiz about James Bond, Agent 007
Quiz with theme: Donald J. Trump
23rd quiz was made by k_b and about James Bond!
Here you can see the questions we asked and the answers (the answers are at the bottom of this post, in case you want to take a shot).
Questions (answers at the bottom)
- Which was the first James Bond novel to be released?
A) Diamonds are Forever
B) Casino Royale
C) Live and Let Die
D) On Her Majesty's Secret Service
- Which author penned the original Bond books?
A) Alexander Fleming
B) James Fleming
C) Ian Fleming
D) Dean Fleming
- In which country is You Only Live Twice set?
- What did Sean Connery wear in every Bond film he starred in?
A) Coloured contact lenses
B) A toupée
D) Cuban heels
- In the original Bond short story 'Octopussy', what is Octopussy?
A) A woman
B) A weapon
C) A beach house
D) An actual octopus
- In the 1967 version of Casino Royale, who played 007?
A) Woody Allen
B) Peter Sellers
C) Orson Welles
D) David Niven
- What type of pistol is the most associated with Bond?
- Which of the following has played James Bond the fewest times in films
A) George Lazenby
B) Daniel Craig
C) Pierce Brosnan
D) Timothy Dalton
- Which military rank does James Bond hold?
- In which film and book does James Bond get married?
A) The Spy Who Loved Me
B) On Her Majesty's Secret Service
C) Diamonds are Forever
D) From Russia with Love
- How many times did Roger Moore play James Bond in films?
- Which make of car is Bond most associated with?
A) Aston Martin
D) Rolls Royce
- Which character, played by Ursula Andress, is generally regarded as the first Bond girl?
A) Pussy Galore
B) Tiffany Case
C) Honey Ryder
D) Mary Goodnight
- Which Bond villain says the famous line, "No, Mr. Bond… I expect you to die."
B) Dr. No
D) Hugo Drax
- Which item does Oddjob use as a weapon?
C) Steel jaws
D) Razor-edged playing cards
- What nationality is Pierce Brosnan?
- Jaws only speaks one line throughout all of his appearances. What is it?
A) "So long, Mr Bond"
B) "Time to die"
C) "Well, here's to us"
D) "Where do you think you're going?"
- In the film Golden Eye, Sean Bean plays which MI6 agent?
- Shirley Bassey sang the theme tune to how many Bond movies?
- Which company does James Bond claim to work for as a cover for his secret service work?
B) Universal Exports
C) Universal Imports
D) Universal Supplies
Congratulations to the winner; Willeyedoney (19 correct answers), and the runner-ups WildSoft (18 correct answers) and [TAA]Cuba (17 correct answers).
Thanks to everyone who participated and we hope to see you for our next quiz in #qnet.quiz
(These lines were left blank intentionally to create some space down to the answers)