Quiz about FRIENDS
Quiz with theme: FRIENDS
26th quiz was about Friends (the TV series)!
Here you can see the questions we asked and the answers (the answers are at the bottom of this post, in case you want to take a shot).
Questions (answers at the bottom)
- In the first episode, who speaks first?
- In the last episode, who has the final line?
- What does the M stand for in Chandler M. Bing?
- How many sisters does Joey have?
- How many times does Chandler and Janice break up?
- Who of the following has not been on Friends?
A) Penn Jillette
B) Jean-Claude van Damme
C) Bruce Willis
D) They've all been on Friends
- Every week the TV Guide comes to Chandler and Joey's apartment. What name appears on the address label?
A) Chandler Bing
B) Chanandler Bong
C) Joey Tribbiani
D) Chindler Bang
- What letter is silent in the beginning of "boscodictiasaur" that ross dont know about?
- What apartment number do Monica and Rachel live in?
- Joey had an imaginary childhood friend. His name was …?
- Which of Joey's sisters did Chandler make out with?
- At the end of the opening credits, who turns off the lamp?
- What is the name of Joey's chair?
D) Joey Jr
- The opening credits of which season saw the entire cast have "Arquette" added onto their names?
- Who did Joey act as a butt double for?
A) Robert De Niro
B) Gary Oldman
C) Andy Garcia
D) Al Pacino
- What neighborhood does our dear Friends live in?
A) Lower East Side
B) Upper West Side
C) East Village
D) Greenwich Village
- According to Ross, how many times did he and Rachel do it?
- What colours are Monica's coffee cup magnet?
A) Purple, green and yellow
B) Green, yellow, and blue
C) Green, blue and red
D) Red, orange and pink
- Who is the female paleontologist both Ross and Joey date?
- To get rid of Janice, Chandler tells her that he has been transferred to_?
Congratulations to the winner; gouki (14 correct answers), and the runner-ups Lewdmilla (11 correct answers), [TAA]Cuba and w4rped (9 correct answers each).
Thanks to everyone who participated and we hope to see you for our next quiz in #qnet.quiz
(These lines were left blank intentionally to create some space down to the answers)