dreamhack.se delink It's with great sadness that we after almost 10 years of great service have to announce that dreamhack.se.quakenet.org will be delinking later this week. This is due to dreamhack restructuring their online services within Scandinavia. QuakeNet would like ...Read the rest 0 comments
Quiz about Miami Vice
Quiz with theme: Miami Vice
28th quiz was about Miami Vice (and made by stm)!
Here you can see the questions we asked and the answers (the answers are at the bottom of this post, in case you want to take a shot).
Questions (answers at the bottom)
- First episode of Miami Vice was aired in?
- Which actors didn't quite get along in the set?
A) Philip Michael Thomas & Edward James Olmos
B) Philip Michael Thomas & John Diel
C) Don Johnson & Edward James Olmos
D) Don Johnson & Michael Talbott
- Crockett had Ferrari Daytona Spyder, but it was replica, what car it was based on?
B) Trans Am
- What are Crockett and Tubbs's undercover names?
A) Makepeace & Dempsey
B) Switek & Zito
C) Burnett & Cooper
D) Tupper & Ware
- In what episode replica Ferrari got destroyed?
A) When irish eyes are crying
B) Prodigal Son
C) Nobody lives forever
D) Golden Triangle
- How the replica got destroyed?
C) Stinger missile
- Crockett got Ferrari Testarossa after that, what was its color?
- Which of the main characters actor got bored to show and was written off by killing his character?
- In what episode his character died?
A) Down for the count
B) Forgive us our debts
D) Stone's War
- Who did the most famous villain Miami Vice, Calderone, kill in pilot episode?
A) Crocketts partner
B) Tubb's partner
C) Lieutenant of Vice
D) Tubbs's brother
- Lieutenant Castillo was DEA agent before, where?
- Plot of double episode Golden Triangle?
A) Crockett is target of assassination plot
B) Tubbs's ladyfriend is mafia boss
C) Two mafia families go to war
D) Castillos' old enemy arrives to Miami
- Episode that has the highest rating in IMDB and widely considered to be the best episode of the show?
C) Definitely Miami
D) Smuggler's Blues
- Which famous artist acted baddie in "Definitely Miami"?
A) Ted Nugent
B) Billy Idol
C) Glenn Frey
D) Meat Loaf
- What car Tubbs had?
- Ed O'Neill was in Miami Vice, his character was?
A) FBI agent
B) DEA agent
C) CIA agent
D) NSA agent
- Bruce Willis was in Miami Vice, his character was?
A) Arms dealer
B) Drug dealer
C) Police officer
- What happens in the finale?
A) Crockett and Tubbs resign from Vice
B) Castillo gets shot
C) Vice station gets attacked
D) Female officers get captured
- Which metal band had its music in Miami Vice?
A) Black Sabbath
B) Iron Maiden
- Where Crockett and Tubb's finally killed Calderone?
C) Key West
D) New York City
- How many "lost episodes" of Miami Vice are there?
Congratulations to the winner; Ray (11 correct answers), and the runner-ups [TAA]Cuba and Frontslash (10 correct answers) and TheDarkOne and Lewdmilla (9 correct answers each).
Thanks to everyone who participated and we hope to see you for our next quiz in #qnet.quiz
(These lines were left blank intentionally to create some space down to the answers)