How do I request Q?
In order to request Q, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
1. You need to be authed with Q.
See this link about how to create a Q account and auth to it.
2. You need to be opped on the channel.
No one else needs to be opped at this point, giving channel operator status to other users is NOT recommended. Another channel operator may be able to request Q before you.
To request Q you type: /msg R REQUESTBOT #channel
You replace '#channel' with the actual channel name you want to request Q for.
R will give you a reply explaining what the result is (you may also get a reply from Q). If you get Q, congratulations, otherwise read the message R sends you informing you why your request didn't work.
Other help articles under Q
- Can I move Q to another channel?
- How do I remove Q from a channel?
- How do I request Q?
- How to register an account with Q?
- Managing your Q account.
- My Q account has been compromised and accessed! What do I do?
- My Q account is suspended!
- Q has left my channel, why?
- Setting the contact e-mail address.
- Why don't you make Q accounts more secure?