• English
  • עברית עברית
  • Français Français
  • Nederlands Nederlands
  • Suomi Suomi
  • Deutsch Deutsch
  • Svenska Svenska

How do I get a trust for my School/University/ISP?

If you share your internet connection with a lot of other people at the same school or university or ISP or similar arrangement, you must ask the network administrator to contact us for a trust. We do not give trusts to individual users of a shared internet connection.

For example, if you are at a school, you must get the school's network administrator to request a trust for the school - we will not accept or give trusts for students.

If your ISP only provides one IP address for all it's customer's, then you must ask the ISP to request a trust.

This help article's short URL is http://quakenet.org/help/62

Other help articles under Trusts