Q has left my channel, why?
Q can leave your channel for a variety of reasons:
- Your channel has been inactive for ~40 days, this means no one on the CHANLEV joined the channel during this time.
- Your channel operators violated quakenet rules and Q was suspended from your channel.
- The owner of the channel removed all users from the CHANLEV.
- The channel was left in a state with no owners (+n), masters (+m) or ops (+o) and was removed automatically. Note that someone with +v in the chanlev doesn't help in this case.
Other help articles under Q
- Can I move Q to another channel?
- How do I remove Q from a channel?
- How do I request Q?
- How to register an account with Q?
- Managing your Q account.
- My Q account has been compromised and accessed! What do I do?
- My Q account is suspended!
- Q has left my channel, why?
- Setting the contact e-mail address.
- Why don't you make Q accounts more secure?