Why can't I remove channel mode +d?
If you find that channel mode +d is set automatically when you remove channel mode +D, this means that there are still invisible users in the channel. Channel mode +d will be removed by the server when all users in the channel are visible. To view invisible users, use /NAMES -d #channel.
To make the invisible users visible, see entry "Why can't I see people joining my channel?"
This help article's short URL is http://quakenet.org/help/94
Other help articles under General Help
- Can I join QuakeNet staff?
- Can I register my nickname?
- Can you give me flags on #channel?
- Contact information.
- Do you support IPv6?
- How do I add/remove someone on a channel?
- How do I link a server to QuakeNet?
- How do I register my channel?
- How do I set/unset channel/user modes?
- I am banned from a channel for no reason, why?
- I'm G/K-lined, what can I do?
- I own a channel - what are my responsibilities?
- I've banned a user, but he keeps on rejoining. What to do?
- I've lost my password!
- I want a channel but there is already someone in it. What can I do?
- My channel is G-lined, what can I do?
- My #channel is suspended/G-lined!
- Nobody has ops in my channel, what can I do?
- People are flooding me, what can I do?
- People are join/part flooding my channel, help!
- Someone has taken my nick.
- Someone is abusive towards me, what should I do?
- Someone took over our channel!
- There is only Q/someone on a channel, can I have that channel?
- What are IRC Operators?
- What are the official channels?
- What channel modes are available on QuakeNet?
- What do those G-line reasons mean?
- What do those quit messages mean?
- What do those symbols before channels in a WHOIS mean?
- What is a g/k-line?
- What is a 'mask'?
- What is a QuakeNet account?
- What is IRC? What is an IRC Network?
- What services does QuakeNet have for its users?
- What user modes are available on QuakeNet?
- Why can't I remove channel mode +d?
- Why can't I see people joining my channel?
- Why do I get error 'bad username' when I try to connect to QuakeNet?
- Why do I receive "Cannot send to channel"?
- Why should I use QuakeNet?